What is AST?
- A head-to-head daily sports trivia division
- 12-day "Fortnights" occurring 7–8 times per year
- Matches Monday through Friday only
- Twenty-four hours to answer five questions
- Defensive strategy to stymie your opponent
- Promotion/relegation from one Fortnight to the next
Give the common two-word nickname for the 134-foot by 68-foot “Word of Life” mural, painted on the facade of a library in Indiana.
What was the name of the bat that broke in half during the ninth inning of a one-game playoff between the New York Knights and the Pittsburgh Pirates with Roy Hobbs at the plate?
In 1996, the New York Yankees broke a 17 season drought and captured their first World Series since 1977, besting defending champion Atlanta in 6 games. The Yankees featured four future Hall of Fame players on that roster, two of which were Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera. Name either of the other two.
Wade Boggs or Tim Raines.